IT Sales Manager
Why to choose Us
Our friendly team is always excited to have a new member on board and willingly shares experience and positive mood. We strive to have a pleasant and cozy working environment where everyone gets help and support.
Our management is very responsive and takes into account all the suggestions and requests of our colleagues, including office environment, team buildings, educational opportunities, corporate bookshelf, free English classes or other corporate benefits.
At Incora we have flexible working hours, so most of our colleagues easily combine work with many interesting activities, education, and joyful trips. Most of our colleagues lead active lifestyle so the company annually covers participation in marathons, rafting, hiking, and other activities.
- Perfect English is a must (written and spoken)
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Quick screening and research skills
- 2+ years in IT sales
- Experience with closing enterprise level deals
- Perfect negotiation skills
- Ability to analyze business opportunities
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to details
- Preparation of proposals, making presentations to new customers
- Establishing partner relationship with overseas clients
- Arrange business meetings
- Attaining established KPIs
- Handle negotiations and close the deals
Human Resources Manager