Junior Angular 2+ Developer
Why to choose Us
Our friendly team is always excited to have a new member on board and willingly shares experience and positive mood. We strive to have a pleasant and cozy working environment where everyone gets help and support.
Our management is very responsive and takes into account all the suggestions and requests of our colleagues, including office environment, team buildings, educational opportunities, corporate bookshelf, free English classes or other corporate benefits.
At Incora we have flexible working hours, so most of our colleagues easily combine work with many interesting activities, education, and joyful trips. Most of our colleagues lead active lifestyle so the company annually covers participation in marathons, rafting, hiking, and other activities.
- Experience with Angular2+
- More than 6 months of commercial experience in developing
- At least intermediate English level (written, spoken)
- Desire to work and study new technologies, approaches and best practices
- Attentive to details
- Experience with GIT/svn, REST, Social Network API’s will be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent will be a plus
- Develop a web application with Angular2+, ES6, Webpack etc.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Implement front-end functionality according to requirements
- Staying current on new technologies and best practices
- Communicate with the customer and team members
Human Resources Manager