Lead Generation Manager
Why to choose Us
Our friendly team is always excited to have a new member on board and willingly shares experience and positive mood. We strive to have a pleasant and cozy working environment where everyone gets help and support.
Our management is very responsive and takes into account all the suggestions and requests of our colleagues, including office environment, team buildings, educational opportunities, corporate bookshelf, free English classes or other corporate benefits.
At Incora we have flexible working hours, so most of our colleagues easily combine work with many interesting activities, education, and joyful trips. Most of our colleagues lead active lifestyle so the company annually covers participation in marathons, rafting, hiking, and other activities.
- Strong written and communications skills
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level is a must (you will communicate in English with potential clients)
- Quick screening and research skills
- Attentive to details
- Experience using document management tools like Google Sheets and Google Docs
- Ability to handle monotonous work, while being creative
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Experience in Lead Generation is a plus
- Generate qualified leads for various sales and marketing campaigns
- Research companies, and individuals via the Internet, linkedIn, Clutch and other online tools
- Update and maintain company’s database
- Document daily activities regarding research and lead generation
- Write cold emails
Human Resources Manager