Middle Full Stack Developer
Why to choose Us
Our friendly team is always excited to have a new member on board and willingly shares experience and positive mood. We strive to have a pleasant and cozy working environment where everyone gets help and support.
Our management is very responsive and takes into account all the suggestions and requests of our colleagues, including office environment, team buildings, educational opportunities, corporate bookshelf, free English classes or other corporate benefits.
At Incora we have flexible working hours, so most of our colleagues easily combine work with many interesting activities, education, and joyful trips. Most of our colleagues lead active lifestyle so the company annually covers participation in marathons, rafting, hiking, and other activities.
- Strong knowledge of Angular JS, Angular 2+ /React JS, Vue.js
- Experience with Node.js
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL
- Experience with frameworks
- Good spoken and written English (intermediate or higher)
- Experience with GIT/svn, REST, Social Network API’s
- Communication with the customer and team members
- Experience with 2 or more commercial projects in production
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Design and code web applications using the latest stack (React, ES6, Webpack etc.)
- Write a high quality, testable and reusable code
- Build a pixel-perfect, top-notch UI
- Be a major part of the team — bring your own ideas and have great influence on the product
- Learn and grow as an all-around professional
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
Human Resources Manager