Middle Python Developer
Why to choose Us
Our friendly team is always excited to have a new member on board and willingly shares experience and positive mood. We strive to have a pleasant and cozy working environment where everyone gets help and support.
Our management is very responsive and takes into account all the suggestions and requests of our colleagues, including office environment, team buildings, educational opportunities, corporate bookshelf, free English classes or other corporate benefits.
At Incora we have flexible working hours, so most of our colleagues easily combine work with many interesting activities, education, and joyful trips. Most of our colleagues lead active lifestyle so the company annually covers participation in marathons, rafting, hiking, and other activities.
- Excellent knowledge of Python
- Experience with frameworks (Flask or Django)
- Strong knowledge of databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Experience with writing and implementing APIs (e.g. REST API)
- Knowledge of microservice architecture
- Experience with AWS
- English at least Upper-intermediate level (written, spoken)
- Fast-learning and results-oriented person
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or similar
- Write a high quality, testable and reusable code
- Work closely with customers to understand their needs and help with providing requirements
- Contribute to architecture decisions and communicate closely with other engineers
- Provide realistic estimates for planned work
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Learn and grow as an all-around professional
Human Resources Manager